Rose International has extensive experience providing contact center resources to our clients. We have the capabilities to implement and customize our Contact Center solution based on client specific needs. With Rose, our clients get a partner that can; plan, design, implement and manage their contact centers. Our Contact Center solution covers the simple staffing of personnel to complete turnkey management.
At Rose, we work with our clients to implement solutions that fit their organizations, customer cultures and other requirements. This allows us to recommend best practices for contact center operations. Our Contact Center solution concentrates on measured performance, process improvement and improving customer support for our clients.
The basis of our delivery model follows our years of experience staffing personnel in all categories of IT and infrastructure support. Rose brings an industry leading ability to find, attract and retain the most qualified talent to service client contact centers. We provide quality resources to our clients, and develop strategies to deliver the best value in their specific contact center fulfilment.
Rose International's Contact Center solution provides the best advantage to our clients. We take responsibility, and act as an extension of each organization through:
- Onsite - Client Infrastructure management. Rose establishes workforce stability through our onsite contact center management.
- Offsite - Relationship management and performance management of contact centers. Our client specific contact center locations in Missouri (2 locations), Texas, Iowa, Las Vegas and India were developed for specific client needs. We have a proven model to deliver contact center performance in client physical locations or new locations designed specifically for new clients.
CONTACT CENTER CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
Support with built in
- Reduce and control costs for contact center operations.
- Free up internal resources, and utilize them in other key functions.
- Gain access to world-class capabilities by providing best practices and concentrated efforts in contact center activities.
- Cross-pollinate ideas from a variety of industries.
- Minimize business impact with reduced downtime and troubleshooting time.
- Increase process efficiencies by taking advantage of Rose’s support processes.
- Compensate for turnover or skill gaps that occur in rapidly changing technology and its demand for support.