NAMED RESOURCE &
Rose lnternational's Named Resource and IC Compliance Program delivers a proven model and methodology that ensures effective engagement for both our resources and clients. The Rose Team provides a candidate-centric experience along with leading industry expertise. We offer a streamlined yet tailored approach without compromising compliance with the following three categories:
ROSE INTERNATIONAL W-2 EMPLOYEES
Engage a resource as a W-2 employee who receives an end of year W-2 from Rose.
ROSE INTERNATIONAL SUBCONTRACTORS
Engage a resource as a qualified subcontractor under Rose, also known as a “corp to corp relationship”. There is a clear "employer-employee relationship" between the resource and the subcontractor company with which we partner.
ROSE INTERNATIONAL QUALIFIED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
Qualify and engage a resource with Rose as an Independent Contractor, also known as a 1099. This person or entity is not employed by Rose or our client, and renders a specific service or performs a specific assignment or task.
PROGRAM QUICK FACTS
- 12+ Years of experience across various industries
- Dedicated internal staff
- Skilled in handling large-scale transitions
- National approach (cover all time zones)
- Shortest possible turn-around from candidate identification to on-boarding
- 100% classification success rate, no misclassifications found via audit
We designed our Named Resource and IC Compliance Program with flexibility and compliance parameters in mind to offer client resources “CHOICE," yet ensure the elimination of risk otherwise associated with such engagements. Our innovative program provides the following differentiating attributes:
- Separate, specialized background check vetting team.
- Single point of contact for each unique resource with one of our customer service trained team members.
- Separate audit team ensuring that each on-boarded resource brings zero risk of future co-employment or IRS claims.
- Specialized on-boarding systems and team available to customer managers.
- Ability to support multiple payroll cycles per client specification; weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and/or monthly.